Dr (Mrs.) Funmilayo Adetutu Idris
HND; MBA; PHD; FCMA; FFCS; FSPA; CFA; FABM
Corporate Secretary – Project Management – Relationship
Management control – Budgetary Control and costing – Futures and Derivatives, financial services and Working capital Management, Strategic Risk Management and corporate finance, Portfolio and Risk Management.
- Expertise in formulating business continuity plans, identifying and adopting emerging trends to achieve organizational objective’s and profitability norms.
- Financial planning, budgeting, funds management, management of project financing, financial reengineering, business valuation / investment analysis.
- High performance of ethical, decisive, action oriented, unflappable leader with high energy and an entrepreneurial skill to achieve superior results.
- Expertise in formulating ideas for Higher Institutions to both academic and professional Examining Bodies.
- Ph. D in (Financial Management) and Higher National Diploma in Accountancy. Offering ten years of versatile of all round experience in management constancy, Quality and Risk management.
- Demons rata leadership qualities team motivational and mentoring skills.
PROFFESSIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Doctorate Fellow member of Institute of Professional Financial Manager, London – DIPFM
- Fellow member of Chartered Institute of Management Accountant – FCMA.
Fellow member of Institute of Secretaries and Administrator
- Fellow member of Institute of Secretaries and Administrators –
- Fellow member of Chartered Institute of Cost & Executive
Accountants – FCEA
- Fellow member of Business Management Association – FBMA
- Fellow member of Society of Public Accountants England – FSPA
- Fellow member of Design, Technology & Management Society
International, South Africa – FDTMSI
- Fellow member of Institute of Government & Governance
- Ordinary National Diploma in Accounting
- Higher National Diploma in Accounting
- Bachelor Science in Accounting
- Master Degree in Financial Management – London
- PhD in Finance (London)
- Council member Faculty of Secretaries and Administrators.
- Secretary General of Design, Technology and Management Society International, South Africa
- Director of studies: D.S. Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic, Ewekoro
(Ijebu-Ode Centre), Ogun State.
- Director of studies: Foreign Link College of Education (Ijebu-Ode Centre)
- Chartered Institute of Management & Cost Accountants – Lagos Representative
- Ogun State Co-coordinator for the Faculty of Secretaries & Administrators
- Director of Studies: NABTEB External Exam Centre (Ijebu-Ode)
A CADEMIC WORK SUPERVISION /EXTERNAL EXAMINER AND ASSESSOR International University Business school, London (BACHELOR DEGREE
B International University Business School, London (Master Degree.)
C. International University Business School, London (PhD Degree.)
Date of Birth:
Languages Known: English, Hausa, and Yoruba.
Marital Status: Married
Number of Children: Two
Mobile Phone: +2348067612115, 08059342385, 08123321161
E mail: email@example.com